Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving picks

Recap
Second straight winning week. I was really surprised that Missouri blew out a good Ole Miss team. I knew UGA was better than UK, but I was surprised that their defense showed up to play. Finished the week 3-2, making me 12-15 since making the picks public

Preview
1.  Clemson (+6.5) vs USC
Clemson has been dominated lately in this series, but the Tigers will be ready. Tahj Boyd will go out a winner as the Tigers win big. Clemson wins 30-20

2.  Tennessee (-3.5) vs Kentucky
Kentucky is bad. Tennessee is average. Not much to say here, other than look for UT to roll big. Vols win 41-20.

3. Nebraska(-2.5) vs Iowa
Not sure why I'm picking this one. Iowa is much better at home than on the road. Nebraska is a better home team than on the road. Since the game is in Lincoln, I'll take Nebraska. NU wins 27-20

4. Duke (+6) vs UNC
Duke needs this one to win the Coastal. UNC is a hot team, winning five straight. It's played in Chapel Hill, but that's not a huge home field advantage. Duke will play hard, and they're better than people think. Blue Devils win outright 31-30

5. UGA (-3) vs GT
I've told family and friends that if GT is ever going to beat UGA, now is the year. Aaron Murray is out for the year, but GT has a porous defense regardless. I think UGA will try to run it down GT's throat, and they will be successful. Tech will keep it close, but UGA pulls away late. UGA wins 28-20

4. Ff

No comments:

Post a Comment